Write out the artist's name that the acronym represents.
14. What is Sarah Masen's married (last) name?
15. Where is Ralph van Manen from?
16. What Christian artist left Sparrow records to record for Capitol Records?
17. Which Christian artist died in 1998?
Match the artist with the album:
True or False
22. Randy Stonehill dated Larry Norman's sister.
23. Dan Haseltine is in Jars of Clay.
24. Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss Me" was nominated for GMA's best
short form video, but it was pulled from the category because of certain restrictions.
25. Mitch McVicker married his girlfriend, Shelly Jones, after only six months of dating her.
ANSWER QUESTIONS 26-30 WITH THE WRONG ANSWER!
Example: Where was Cindy Morgan born? _________
If you know it is Ohio, write something different. If you don't
know the answer, you must put something to get points for it.
26. What was the name of the baby born to Toby (of DC Talk) and Amanda McKeehan on
September 4th, 1998?
27. "One Silent Night...God So Loved" was a Christmas song released by Jaci Velasquez and
produced by Brent Bourgeois and Mark Heimermann. Two members of WHAT group joined her
on lead vocals?
28. What was different about the packaging of LIVE AND IN THE CAN, a Deliriou5? album?
29. Which of the following choices is a Christian recording artist? (Hint: "Christian recording artist" is defined as an artist on a Christian label and does not have to do with radio airplay)
Sixpence None the Richer
30. Which artist does
record for Sparrow?
Steven Curtis Chapman
Out of the Grey
But Seriously... There is no right or wrong answer, but you must answer these questions to get points.